Friday, May 14, 2010

Here are the results from the name survey.  It seems that no one likes Beatriz and everyone likes Claire.  The only thing I don't like about Claire is that it was the 53rd most popular name in America last year and its getting more popular every year.

I'm leaning toward Mara, which was the second most popular.  I like the survey because it kind of helps me find out if I'm crazy.  We don't let the survey decide the name but is nice to know what others think about what you think.

Laura remembered a name almost right after I sent the survey.  What do you all think about Melaina or Melena (Mel for short)?  I won't do another survey but I'll look for comments if you have them.

2 comments:

Laura A said...

I know it seems silly, but I'm starting to lean toward Melaina/Melena just because then I can have a Lily Billy and a Melly Belly. Ha! If you do like the name, which spelling do you prefer?

Sarah said...

Stephen and I like Melena, but we disagree on which spelling to use. I like the "e" spelling and Stephen likes the "ai" spelling. Either way, it's our favorite of all the names on the survey.