Sunday, May 2, 2010

Spring pictures














Just wanted to share some new spring garden pictures. Grandma Herring is back home from the hospital but still not doing as well as she should be doing seems she has a cough and the regular aches and pains but I guess for almost 80 that's not that bad... We are doing o k still trying to make preparations for the summer guests we are so looking forward to your visit and have more family time with more of our kids here in Texas. Hope all goes well with the move in Utah with Sean and Connie you guys are in our prayers and hope you get the house you should. I would like to encourage more entries on this blog as I will try also to do the same. I really enjoy seeing and reading the new happening in your lives.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Beautiful Flowers. Isn't spring great? Our tulips came up and were so pretty, then we had a HUGE wind storm and blew all of the petels away. How sad.

How exciting to have Adam (and his family?) there for the summer.

Adam said...

What kind of tree is that?