We are finishing up the packing and cleaning this week. It looks like everything is going forward with the sale of this home and so we have rented the U-haul truck for this Saturday. I will be able to start moving things over on Friday in our own minivan and get the ball rolling that way. I never knew how much stuff we really had until I started cleaning things out. We have already taken two pickup truck loads to the dump and several loads to the DI (deseret industries). We probably have several more loads to take to the DI once we finish sorting. It is good to dejunk. We still haven't heard yet about any of the shortsales, but we continue to pray that we will be where the Lord needs us to be. If it is okay with the Lord, I would LOVE to be at 11066 Indigo Sky Way.
Love you all.
Connie
4 comments:
I know what you mean about junk. Laura and I found a lot of stuff we didn't need when we moved.
Personally, I hate packing more than moving. I like that moving takes you to a new place and forces you to adapt. I just have putting everything in boxes and then unpacking it.
I hope the move goes well and that you get into a house you really love.
I hate unpacking. Trying to decide where you're going to put everything (especially in the kitchen!) feels like such a commitment to me. I felt a lot of pressure!
I looked up the house you guys want, is it really only 3 bedrooms? How will you guys handle that?
Right now the house is only three bedrooms, but there is room for at least two (I think I remember room for 2) more downstairs. Jacob and Jarom have said they do not mind if they have walls yet. They would just consider the whole basement a really big room! If that doesn't work, One of the secondary bedrooms is HUGE. We could put Nathan, Isaac and Erin in one room for a few months if we had to and they would still have plenty of room.
Oh, that's great! I was trying to imagine all of you squeezing into 3 rooms and it just wasn't working in my mind. I hope it all works out for you guys.
Post a Comment