Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good/Bad News

I feel bad complaining when something good happens.  As many of you know my temporary job was ending on the 5th.  This was bad because it meant we would have to live on savings, but it was good because it meant that I could take an extra class and finish my program faster.

Well, long story short, I have a job and an extra class that I can't get rid of without major consequences to my GPA/transcript.  As a result, I'm super busy and more than a little stressed.  I really wish I could have just kept my job and dropped the extra class in time to keep it off my transcript. C'est la vie.

I got an email from my GAO "buddy" today.  He's like a mentor kind of person meant to help me transition into the internship without any problems.  I was glad to hear from someone because I haven't really heard much since they offered me the position.  However, I was assured that everything is going alright.

I just wanted to let everyone know so they wouldn't think I was neglecting them.  I love you all.

P.S.
I hope everyone enjoyed the survey.  I'll be posting a summary of the results later so you can all get an idea about the patterns and trends.

P.P.S.
Zac texted me the other day that he is engaged to be married to a woman named Nico.  He doesn't know when but it will probably be with his family in Puerto Rico.

No comments: