Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We are here! (and I finally have the internet again)

Well, we moved on Saturday and unpacked a few things. Sunday we went to church in our new ward and met a few people, (happy mother's day by the way) and took a 10 minute bike ride over to the temple. Monday and Tuesday I didn't have the internet set up yet so we unpacked more boxes and settled a little bit more. Today I missed work at the school so that the cable guy could come and set up the TV and the internet so I could start typing again (if I get work). I am glad this move is over. We aren't unpacking too many boxes, just what we need until we get into our own home. If I start rambling it is because I'm tired. We only have about 3 weeks left in school and then we can stop getting up sooooooo early.

Love you all.

Connie

1 comment:

JR said...

Well I'm glad you got the internet back miss getting the latest news on the move and house, hope you can last till school lets out, and that you get the home you that you need, good to have you back get some rest...send some pictures of you guys and the new place o k