We are looking forward to our new addition, but at the moment, I am looking forward to the end of the first trimester. They say it gets better after that. I have been feeling ill and very tired. Food doesn't taste the same; it actually has less taste and is very unapealing. I'm not enjoying my body doing weird and inexplicable things, but only another month and then I just get to be uncomfortable for the other six months, right?
I've included the unlabled and the labled versions of each so that it is clear which blob is the baby. The outer circle is red (uterus), the middle circle is orange (yoke sack) and the inner circle is green (baby). (If you click on the images, you should get a larger image. It's easier to read what I put on the pictures with a larger image.)


1 comment:
Totally awesome. I love that labeling. I'm excited for the two of you.
Post a Comment