Monday, September 8, 2008

Names of my future nieces and nephews

As we are now in the baby name business (as my younger siblings have finally decided to catch up with my posterity...just kidding) it would be wise to consider the principle of naming your kids something that will not make them or you look like a retard. For sake of clarification, I have on my wife's side of the family (that's Connie btw) I have a nephew named Blaize and Tylee, now I understand the need to be different, and as Connie is pointing out to me while typing this you can name your kids Bertha and Adolf and it's your choice, but let's not do anything that might besmirch our family name. Were gonna see Grandpa and Grandma again, and the first question I don't want to hear is Drandma Naguiano asking me what the heck we were thinking. Thoughts. Sean

No comments: