Saturday, January 23, 2010

Not much happening here

It has been a while since we posted. It is because it seems nothing new is happening here. It is winter, it is cold, nobody wants to go outside and we are all a little stir crazy. We had an inversion here for several weeks (that is where a pocket of cold air gets trapped in a mountian basin under warmer air flowing over top of it) and all the smog and fog and polution gets trapped in the cold air. Erin and Isaac get a cough every time it happen, so they have been coughing for the last few weeks. Enough of that. We will get storms and clean out the air and life will be good again.

It is official. We have a teenager. Jacob turns 13 today. I can't believe it has been 13 years since he was born. Time sure does fly.

Connie

1 comment:

Adam said...

I'm sorry to hear about the inversion. I never liked those and Laura hated them. They just make you feel all icky.

I can't say we miss the cold too much. Especially in January. I hope it clears up soon and that you'll have a short winter.