Well,
There is a CES spot opening up in Houston. Sean got an e-mail this morning from CES saying that there was an opening in Houston and that if anyone was interested, to apply for that spot. So Sean called his friend in the church office building and was wondering if he had even been considered for the spot. His friend said that "yes, he was being considered for the spot, but Sean doesn't know Spanish and the assignment would cover 2 English stakes and 2 Spanish stakes." I don't know if Sean not knowing Spanish will disqualify him, but I know that he would like to move back to Texas and be closer to family and home.
If you are so inclined, any prayers in this regard would be appreciated. I know that what is best for our family will happen. God has always watched out for our family and blessed us and I know that he will continue to do so.
We should find out in the next couple of weeks what decisions have been made.
Love you all,
Connie
3 comments:
That would be very exciting! We are thinking about you and know whatever happens will work out for you guys.
It would be great to have more of the family in Texas. If it works out, that would be great. And if not this time, maybe the next one will.
To have all my sons back in Texas would the best but I also know that we must leave this thing in the Lord's hands and I know that will be best but I know what I'm praying for...
Post a Comment