
I'm sure everyone has seen the shopping cart covers for small children that are so popular with mothers nowadays. I have been wanting one since Dante rides in the cart and they aren't usually very clean. My mom offered to make one for me, and I took her up on the offer. After looking at JoAnn's (fabric store), she found a patter with a cute doggie pattern for a shopping cart cover. She changed a few things: added fuzzy faux fur to the ears (instead of just contrasting fabric) and added iris color to the eyes (instead of just white and black eyes). I love the way it turned out. I love the pockets, too. It has two pockets on the inside where Dante sits (one on each side) and three pockets on the back on the part that hang over into the cart.
No comments:
Post a Comment