It's been a week since Dante started crawling. Today he has shown that he can pull himself into a standing position if something is handy for him to use. He used his high chair to pull up on and he also used his bumper pads to stand in his crib. Craziness!
3 comments:
you are really in trouble now! It won't be long and he will be very mobile.
I'm glad I'm not in your shoes, to be perfectly honest. I'm hoping (against Adam's wishes of course!) that Lilia won't even crawl until my morning sickness is over... not likely though, as I've got about 5 weeks left and she looks like she's gonna crawl any minute now.
Laura, if it makes you feel any better, Dante was looking like he would start crawling for a month before he actually started. He first got on his hands and knees and started rocking at the beginning of Oct. Although maybe Lilia has been on her hands and knees for that long already.
Do you have a due date yet? Stephen and I are so excited for you both.
Post a Comment