God painted me some pretty pictures this morning. I have never seen cloud formations like this before. These were taken within a three minute time frame. I almost missed it. I'm glad I didn't.
Sean was watching the news and apparently there was a meteor that blew up over Utah last night. I saw a really bright flash in our bedroom window and thought it was the neighbors being wild. I didn't realize that I had seen the meteor blowing up. There was this cloud formation in the morning. I don't know if they were related.
2 comments:
Sean was watching the news and apparently there was a meteor that blew up over Utah last night. I saw a really bright flash in our bedroom window and thought it was the neighbors being wild. I didn't realize that I had seen the meteor blowing up. There was this cloud formation in the morning. I don't know if they were related.
Cool pics. I've never seen clouds like that either but the sunrise looks familiar.
Post a Comment