Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Texting

How many of you text? Do you have a texting plan or just a pay as you go? I have unlimited texting and find its useful for certain types of communication. I know sometimes providers make you pay for each message and so I don't want to cause extra costs for anyone who would prefer another type of communication.

4 comments:

Connie said...

Sean can send and receive texts, but we pay per text received or sent.

JR said...

We had removed the text service from our plan since neither of us text but we could look into that since we need to update our phones anyway

Sarah said...

Stephen and I text regularly. We have a certain number of texts that come with our plan every month and we have never used all of them. We definitely use text and don't mind receiving texts.

Jennifer said...

we text. i text A LOT. Last month actually was the first time we've (I've :o) ever gone over...