Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Question for Adam and Laura

Just a quick question. Does Lilia still use a "bath chair" at bath time? Dante has a little mesh recliner for bath time, but about a week ago he decided he didn't want to use it anymore. He rolls off of it, so we stopped using it. I was just wondering if Lilia is also at that point. I think the change might just be because of the introduction of bath toys, though.

1 comment:

Adam said...

She uses a the same kind of mesh recliner thing. She really loves bath time. I'm sure that she will start to roll around in the tub but for now she is really well behaved. We haven't introduced bath toys though. Her baths are usually pretty short and to the point for now. Her baths are usually at night before bed so we are all a little tired and getting ready to sleep.