The nice thing about competitive internships like this one is that you are almost guaranteed a job after its completion. If not with the GAO then with another institution, impressed by the gold star on your resume.
The internship is located in downtown Dallas and would happen sometime this summer. Its a paid internship and I'm hoping that I would be able to stay with one of you during the 2 months of the internship. I don't want to get hopes up too high but I'm excited. I'll keep you posted while I go through the evaluation process. Wish me luck.
View Larger Map
2 comments:
For those of you wondering, the GAO is the U.S. Government Accountability Office. He applied for an analyst internship and this would be an amazing opportunity for him (well, us really) and could mean the difference in having a job when he graduates or not. If you could perhaps remember him in your prayers as we are remembering you, we would really appreciate it!
Congratulations. Hope everything goes well for you.
Post a Comment