
As you have all heard, our home sold. It looks like we might even have a home to rent in Daybreak Community (where we are trying to buy a home) until we can get into our own home. The lady who owns the home is more than willing to rent to us, she just has to get approval from the bank.Here are some pictures of the hard work that Grandma and Grandpa did. They did a great job and we thank them so much.
4 comments:
Hey thanks for posting the pictures they look better than the ones I took and you beat me to the punch Congrats on your home sale sounds like you have everything under control we had a great time seeing everyone and we miss you already.
It looks really great, I just wish we could see it in person! Can't wait to see what your new house will look like too. Anything on the radar yet that you like?
Uh. I was trying to leave a comment and accidentally deleted three of the pictures. You can put them back up if you get a chance. I'm sorry. I was going to say, looks great!
We have put offers in on three short sales. Two have accepted the offers, now they have to be accepted by the bank. The third one we really like, but we are fifth in line for that one. We knew we were fifth in line, but we felt that we needed to put an offer in on it anyway. Right now we are trying to find a rental to move into until we can get into our house.
Post a Comment