We're going camping! The place we're going is called Valley of Fire in Nevada. I'm looking forward to having a break. I talked to Mom a few days ago and she was telling me about her and Dad getting the house ready for us to come and it made me really excited. I know at the end of it I'll be wishing for my own place again and they be wishing they never offered their house, but I'm excited all the same.
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! I'm looking forward to taking Dante on his first camping trip. He loves the outdoors and would never come inside if we didn't make him.
We are also super excited to have you and your family here for a time this summer. Dante and Vivian enjoy playing together and I'm sure that Lilia will be a great addition to the play group.
Post a Comment