Dante has been standing on his own a little lately. He will occasionally let go of what he is using to stand (such as the couch) and stand independently. He will also take a few steps if he is going from one object to another one that is close by. It won't be long before he is walking. I'd give it about another month.
In this video, I stood him up and let go to show how good he is getting at balancing on his own.
So, I'm frustrated. I can't figure out how to get my videos to link like Adam did so this one will "expire" like Adam's did. Grrr. I don't have time to spend figuring this out right now; I'll try again later. :(
1 comment:
He is getting so big and he is so cute. I'm so glad for the blog so I can see him growing a little. I know it isn't the same as being there, but it is better than nothing.
Post a Comment