He's walking! I still can't believe it. He is taking steps from one piece of furniture to another or to a person. This evening my mom started him walking and he walked all the way across the living room. He still chooses to crawl a lot. So I guess I will recategorized him officially as a walker when he walks more than crawls. (He actually does choose to walk now when the distance isn't very far.)
Another thing he does that I find very cute is that he dances. He'll be playing with his toys and when he pushes a button that makes one of his toys play a song, he starts bobbing up and down. I'm trying to get a video of this, but it's hard to get videos of things like this. As soon as he sees the camera, he refocuses his attention on the camera and all I get is Dante crawling (or walking) to me and the camera.
I'll take more video tomorrow and I'll post some videos on Friday in the late afternoon.
2 comments:
Lilia has started taking steps like that too but, like Dante, she still crawls most of the time. I love the dancing too. Lilia has been doing it for a while now and it is really fun. I understand the frustration of not being able to film some of the cutest stuff because of camera distraction. I'm glad you and Dante are having so much fun. I love hearing from you.
You are both so cute. Reading your posts and comments reminds me of when my kids did the same thing. It is different from my perspective and I miss those times. I now sound like an old fuddy duddy. There are things about that age that I do not miss though.
Post a Comment