Monday, December 7, 2009

First day at work

Well, it was my first day at work. I am now a reading aid at Diamond Ridge Elementary. I work from 11:30 to 3:00. Isaac is in preschool from 12:45 to 3:45 so we miss syncing our schedules by about an hour. One of my good friends has her son going to preschool at the same time so she has Isaac for that hour, and then I am able to pick him up after he is done. I have a lot to learn and I hope I get it down quick.

I am still doing medical transcription in the evening when it is there. Just wanted to update you on what was happening here.
Connie

2 comments:

Adam said...

That's really cool. I didn't know you were planning on getting another job. Laura hopes to be able to go back to work when our kids are old enough. The nice thing about being a teacher is that her work and the kid's school schedules should work well together.

Connie said...

We have to catch up on some doctor bills and then the washing machine has decided it wants to try and quit. I don't know why it would want to do that, it is only 13 years old and does a LOT of laundry each week.