Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New members of the family

Hi Everybody,
It is official, we have three new "members" of the family. We call them Sony TV, LG washer and LG dryer. The old TV was going out, and then one of the kids ran a magnet over it and killed it, so we got a new TV for Christmas. Then about a week ago the washing machine decided to run a river every time it was being used. It was 13 1/2 years old and was really tired. It has now gone to the old washing machine grounds in the sky. The dryer was getting older and someone in our ward needed it more than we did, so she now has it. I am grateful for the job that I got. Now we can pay off the new "members" of the family in time. I hope to take pictures and post them, but one of the kids unplugged the camera and the battery is dead. When it is up and running I will try to post them.

Love you all,
Connie

2 comments:

JR said...

I can't wait to see your new arrivals hope your camera is up and running soon.

JR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.