Monday, December 14, 2009

Dante's progress in the "mobile" department

We had a request for some video of Dante crawling, so I've uploaded a few videos of Dante crawling and "walking". Dante crawls like crazy, but it isn't his favorite form of transportation. He still prefers to walk just like he did before he figured out how to crawl. He used to hold on with two hands to which ever adult would help him walk, but now he likes to just use one hand. He is getting more stable every day although he still has a little work to do before he can walk by himself. Not that he hasn't tried. We have to watch him closely because if he is using the couch to walk (or some other object) when he gets to the end, he just lets go and tries to keep walking. He thinks he can walk already. He's only 8 1/2 months old. I think he'll be walking around 10 month if not earlier.

3 comments:

Laura A said...

Wow, he looks like he keeps you on your toes! I'm beginning to think Lilia will be 10 months before she crawls... :)

Adam said...

Wow. He can really move. I can't believe he's still so bald though. Where's his hair? Thanks for the video. I really miss seeing those babies out there.

Sarah said...

He does keep us on our toes! And he has more hair than I did at his age. I'm confident that his hair will come in eventually. I think. If Stephen had his way we would shave Dante's head, so I'm just happy that he has any hair at all.