Looks great. I think you really have the hang of this. What's wrong with Jacob. He looks sad.
Nothing is wrong with Jacob. He just didn't want his picture taken so he was sulking.
Ok. I suspected as much. I don't really like to have my picture taken either so I can sympathize.
I think it's great and we are really happy that you are now just as experienced as I and look forward to more family pictures and news about the Anguiano family in Utah keep up the good work...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks great. I think you really have the hang of this. What's wrong with Jacob. He looks sad.
Nothing is wrong with Jacob. He just didn't want his picture taken so he was sulking.
Ok. I suspected as much. I don't really like to have my picture taken either so I can sympathize.
I think it's great and we are really happy that you are now just as experienced as I and look forward to more family pictures and news about the Anguiano family in Utah keep up the good work...
Post a Comment