I prayed for a long time to get a job and now I have one. It is a great blessing but one that requires a lot of sacrifice. The work I'm doing is essentially what I have been doing for years. The hard part comes from my schedule.
I work Monday to Thursday from 7 am to 5:30 pm. In and of itself that's not bad but every Tuesday and Thursday I have class from 6 pm to 10 pm. The rest of the time I spent reading and writing just trying to keep up with my homework. In fact, I should be working right now but sometimes studying has a diminishing marginal return to scale. For ever additional hour of studying I get less and less benefit. My mind seems to turn to pudding and I just stare at a page.
Lilia is getting her first tooth. She has been in a foul mood for the last few days because of it. I'm sure her version of foul is mild compared to many children but it sure has made things more difficult for us. She is a lot more vocal and loves to play with Papa. She is adventurous and loves to play hard.
Laura was called to be the Relief Society President last week. She felt overwhelmed at first but I think she will do a great job. She is a hard worker and can be a great leader when she needs to be. I'm sure her calling will make us even busier but I know that the Lord is in it. I'm just grateful that we're are doing so much better. This kind of stress is normal for me but not having a job was getting to be too much.
Thanks to all of you who prayed for us. We always appreciate all the help we receive from you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment