Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stephen, Sarah and Dante Update

The day that Dante turned six month old, Sep 30, I asked my mom to take a few pictures with her good camera. Here they are, there are a few really funny ones in the bunch.

Dante Six Months


In other news, Dante has been eating solid food now for about a month. He really enjoys eating. He eats everything from baby rice cereal to slices of bread to Grandma Anguiano's Cheesy Potato Soup. The potato soup is a new food. He ate it for dinner tonight and he really loved it.

He also has his first tooth! It has been pushing on the gums for about a week now, but today, after eating the potato soup, was the first time that we could actually feel the tooth. When I see my mom next I'll try to get a picture of his tooth to post.

Dante is also pushing him self around a little now. He's been getting up on all fours and rocking for a few weeks, but he would usually face-plant when he would try to move forward. Now he can push himself forward a few inches at a time to get to a toy he wants. Won't be long now before he's actually crawling.

In other news, I have started running again! It feels so good to get out and exercise. Dante comes with me in his stroller. He's very good while I'm running although it is a little extra work for me to push him along as I go. I'm super slow and I only go 3 miles right now, but it's something!

To Adam: Stephen and I feel your pain. Stephen works during the day and has class three nights a week. I'm only in class one night a week, but I have another online class and both my classes have a lot of work I have to do. And you're right about the brain. There are only so many hours that one can study or read textbooks at a time before the brain turns to mush. I've reach the mush level several times this week as I have midterm projects and papers I'm working on.

To Connie: Yeah! It's so nice to see pictures of your family and to have you join us on the blog!

I look forward to seeing pictures of Halloween costumes!

No comments: