Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby no name...

Ok, so I finally got on here! Great pics Adam, thank you guys!

Things are staying pretty busy around here. Josh has a pretty good cold going, hopped up on DayQuil and Vitamin C. Bank of America has officially taken over so he is a busy boy at work. He has also taken on a new ROC (Regional Operating Center) in addition to his Chicago and Cinncinnati locations. The new one is a government loan based ROC and is there in Plano where he works. This is good news for us and even better that he doesn't have another city to travel to.

We still have NO NAME FOR THIS BABY! Please help! Some ideas: Chloe, Phoebe, Adalaide (sp?) Anabelle, Claire, Evelyn (Eve), Katherine (Kate, Katy)..there is a pretty long list of names we like, but none that we are in love with...I have about 76 days to go, yes, 76 days! That is a VERY, VERY long time! I don't know how I am going to make it that long, but I am counting down already!

Gillian is doing well, we are babysitting my girlfriends kids a couple days a week for the next 3 weeks, so she is loving having friends to play with. I am thinking about getting her hair trimmed. Just trimmed though, I just love it long and am scared to cut it. Last time we went in for a trim though (it's been almost 2 years ago I think!) the lady said, "ok, so are we taking about 2 inches off or so?" And I just couldn't stand that so she barely trimmed it, pretty ridiculous. I'll have to do better this time!

Ok, well this is already longer than I had planned, so take care everyone, we love you guys!

2 comments:

Laura A said...

I still like Eveyln the best, especially out of the names you have listed here. I also like Claire, and much to Adam's dismay, Anabelle. Tell Josh we hope he feels better! Oh, and don't worry - my sister, who's due the same time as you, is also counting down the days.

Sarah said...

I agree with Laura; my favorite name on the list you gave is Evelyn. We're very excited for you! And don't worry, I'm sure you'll find a name. My parents had a difficult time naming me and my brother. They had one name they both liked and they had used it on my older sister. My parents didn't settle on a name for me until I was a few hours old. So I was born without a name. No lasting trauma, though! :)