They asked me to play church ball too. I told them I was despicably bad and they excused me.Good luck with your recovery.
I guess I shouldn't complain. The coach is 74 years old and she was playing too!
Lol. I haven't played since I was a youth. I always had fun and I wasn't too bad, but my height was always a handicap. I do love that sore feeling from having done something physical. Sounds like fun, Connie!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
They asked me to play church ball too. I told them I was despicably bad and they excused me.
Good luck with your recovery.
I guess I shouldn't complain. The coach is 74 years old and she was playing too!
Lol. I haven't played since I was a youth. I always had fun and I wasn't too bad, but my height was always a handicap. I do love that sore feeling from having done something physical. Sounds like fun, Connie!
Post a Comment