Wednesday, May 25, 2011

It's a miracle! He can now see

We noticed that Nathan was standing really close to the TV and squinting all the time. We took him to the eye doctor to get him checked out. Obviously he couldn't see very well and now he has glasses. When the glasses came the earpieces were too long and the glasses kept slipping down his face. I didn't want him to take them home if they weren't going to stay on his face but he wanted to take them home anyway because he could see things he hasn't been able to before. The receptionist at the eye doctor was able to clip the ear pieces shorter so they now fit his face. He got home and said "Wow, I can see Regan's (his friend) house and it isn't blurry." I think he likes them.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The first thing I noticed when I got glasses was that there were individual leaves on the trees, not just one, big, blurry leave-blob. He looks great!

Laura A said...

What a cutie! Sarah, that's so funny about the leaves because that's the exact same thing my sister said when she got glasses. I'm glad he can see and that he's happy about it!