I am excited about the whole family getting together at the end of June. I am trying to come up with a good, inexpensive menu that will feed lots and lots of people. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions I am way open to them.
I think as far as sleeping arrangements go we will have room for everyone, but I'm not sure about pillows or towels. If there is room in your packing, these might be good items to bring. We have one portable crib for a baby. Several sleeping bags for cousins/kids to sleep in the family room.
I'm looking forward to seeing you all.
Love,
Connie
2 comments:
I think tacos, hot dogs/hamburgers, sub sandwiches, and spaghetti are relatively inexpensive and can feed large numbers. A salad-and-baked-potato-bar have been done at my family reunions, but I'm not sure how well that would go over with the younger family members. There are probably other meals out there that would be better, but I can't think of any at the moment. I'm happy to help with the cooking while I'm there.
I'll do what I can to bring some pillows and towels for my family. I'm also going to try to pack our travel playpen/crib. Can't wait to see everyone!
I feel stupid Connie because I'm pretty sure we told Chris & JR, but I'm not sure we told you - we will be staying at my sister's house in Riverton. We figured it would save on space at your place and give us a chance to visit with them as well. We plan on spending Wed. & Thurs. with my family and then Friday, Saturday, and most - if not all - of Sunday with you guys before driving back on Monday. I will definitely start going through my recipes to see what some good ones for a big group are and get those to you. And, like Sarah, definitely count me in on cooking!
Post a Comment