Friday, March 25, 2011

Phew...

The quarter is over and I managed to turn everything in.  I feel so much better. My next quarter should be my last and I won't have to go to class anymore. My celebration is a bit premature, but I'm happy nonetheless. I will be working on my comprehensive exams for the next few months. The trick will be to prepare now so that once I actually have the questions the writing will be much easier. Once I've been given the questions I usually have only two weeks to write 50 plus pages of graduate level analysis. It will be interesting to do that and try and work full-time. I'm not too worried though because I know it can be done.

I love all of you very much. Thank you for all your support.

2 comments:

Connie said...

Congratulations! I'm proud of you. I haven't done the whole graduate school thing, but when Sean was doing it I know it was difficult.

Sarah said...

That's awesome! It's always great to finish another set of classes. I hope the last set goes smoothly.