Sunday, August 4, 2013

Vacation property? Anyone?

Stephen and I would love to own a little land. We talk about it often and Stephen will go look at land for sale, mostly in Oklahoma.

We found an awesome one! It is heavily wooded and has electricity on the land. And it isn't super expensive like some of properties we drool over. But it is a little more than we could pay at the moment by ourselves (listed for $28,000). So we thought we'd see if anyone in the family is interested in becoming part-owners of some vacation land.

Anyone?

Below is a link to the details of the property.


http://www.landsofamerica.com/oklahoma/land-for-sale/7.9-acres-in-Pushmataha-County-Oklahoma/id/1384396

2 comments:

Adam said...

As much as I'd love to have some property of my own too, I'm afraid we're not in the financial position for something like that right now.

Also, I think that particular property may be too far away for me. I've read that anything more than a few hours can make it difficult to visit/supervise/etc. your property.

Good luck finding the perfect spot!

Connie said...

It's beautiful, but not in our budget right now either. Sorry