Monday, March 26, 2012

No Pain, No Gain

If you are reading this, I would like to inform you that STITCHES HURT! (P.S. this is Erin not Connie) I have three stitches in the bottom of my middle toe were the joint is. On the day I went back to school (the day after) I was jumping on one foot, crawling on the grass, and something I call "hobbling". My friend brought me crutches so I could walk better. I have also found out that CRUTCHES HURT!!! My under-arms have been SO sore! Today I went on a field trip, my toe got slammed in a door. Thankfully it didn't bleed. I am recovering really well though. It is NOT infected, and the stitches come out on the 31st. I hope it gets better and I hope you do too,
Erin

4 comments:

Adam said...

Sorry about your stitches. I know it can be uncomfortable to not be able to use your body the way you're used to. I hope everything goes well pn the 31st.

JR said...

it must tricky getting a cut there you must quite talented I'm glad you survived keep hobbling along good luck on the 31st

JR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

You know, I have never used crutches. I can imagine that it is not that comfortable. Hope your toe is feeling better now that it has been several months!