So, with four people picking the correct date for the arrival of Baby Gaius (Sarah, Stephen, Adam, and Jarom), I thought it would be fun to guess the gender of the two babies joining the family next spring. I've heard a rumor that one baby has already given a possible sneak peak, but I'm sticking with my original guesses. Anyone else who wants to chime in is welcome! Let the guessing begin!
Jennifer
boy: Sarah, Adam
girl: Stephen
Laura
boy: Adam
girl: Sarah, Stephen
2 comments:
It's really hard since gender is a 50/50 odds. Right now the male/female ratio is 6/5 so it could go either way. Just for fun though, I'm guessing that they'll both have boys. Yes, I realize that's not the most statistically probable guess, but I think it would be fun.
Yes, there isn't as much variation as guessing a date, but I'm still having fun!
Post a Comment