We had hot cocoa tonight, it was really good. It was just cool enough to be fun without being uncomfortable. We gave chocolate milk to the girls so they wouldn't get jealous of our cocoa. Lilia laughed when she saw the Nestlé Quik rabbit drinking on the container. She tried to make some sort of joke, but it was pretty awful. We laughed, but not at the joke.
Eleanor is starting to try to talk. She waddles when she walks. She loves shoes, especially when they're not hers. Her stoic persona is starting to yield to her more human characteristics. She's actually starting to develop a sense of humor.
Laura is feeling better these days. She will occasionally have a bad day, but for the most part is feeling fine. If she can stop catching colds, she'll have it made.
I'm doing well at work. I'll be traveling a lot these next few months. I'll be in DC next week, in Miami at the end of November, and back in DC at the beginning of December. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment