This is the first holiday weekend in a long time that I don't have any obligatory plans. What are you all doing over the Labor Day weekend?
Just to be clear, I'm not necessarily looking to tag along. I'm looking for something fun to do and thought you might have some good ideas.
1 comment:
Stephen agreed to work today, and I just got back from my sister's wedding. Not much going on at our house today. Grocery shopping, laundry, standard stuff. :)
But if we were going out, hmmm. There is the park/trails/playground we like in Carrollton near Plano Presbyterian Hospital.
The Fort Worth Botanical Gardens are free, but a little farther away. (The Japanese garden inside the park costs a couple of dollars, but is really cool.)
There are numerous "splash parks" in the area that are free if you feel it is still warm enough to get wet. These are great because you don't have to worry about the little ones drowning.
There is a new aquarium in Grapevine. I'm going to take Dante someday soon. He loves fish. Not sure how much it costs yet.
Can't think of anything else at the moment.
Post a Comment