Now that you have seen what is around us, we want your input on what we might want to do. We don't want something that just blends in and looks like every other house, but we do want something that stands out...but in a good way. We get three colors for the exterior 1- is the main house color 2- trim 3- gables. We can do whatever we want, to a point. The fence color (yes they regulate that) for this portion is a tan/ beige vinyl, and we would like it all to blend together, so let us know what you think, thanks, love and miss you all. Sean and Connie
3 comments:
dad likes the yellow house thinks it looks clean and fresh. I like the med dark blue with white trim and would like the shakes to be a color close to the wood door color up in the gable- maybe not the most colorful but a little less schizophrenic than some of these other choices. The red/white/and blue houses need a flag in front. Don't care for the mint green house.
I agree with mom that the red, white and blue is too much. Mint green reminds me too much of Easter. The dark blue with white trim seems too much like the other houses on the block.
If you want it to be unique without being strange I think the yellow with dark blue and white trim looks good. I also kind of like the yellow with red.
The yellow is my favorite, especially if you want something different than what's around you. I agree with Adam that the dark blue & white are the best trims, with the red being my second choice (instead of blue). I really like the yellow 2 story, but I think the black is a bit much - a nice blue would really tone it down.
Post a Comment