Friday, June 11, 2010

School is done~ now what?

School is out now. Friday June 4th was their last day. They have been out now for one week, and they are BORED! The weather has been really weird here. The first part of the week we ALL got sunburned, but today it probably won't make it out of the 60's and it is supposed to rain all weekend.

We have been to the library twice already and now they don't know what to do. Well actually, that isn't true. Isaac "went exploring" for several hours. I didn't know where he was. I even rode all the way around the lake hoping to find him. When I got home he was there. He was exploring a new park he hadn't seen before. I enjoy being here in Daybreak, but it will take a while for the kids to get used to the rules.

No news yet on houses. We are going to put offers on a few more houses on Monday.

Love you.
Connie

No comments: