We got it for a good price (a little more than the price range we were seeing on craigslist). It's solid wood but not too heavy. The color looks great with the futon, which is nice since they are in the same room. It takes up more space than the play yard did but the difference is small. The mattress we got from mom and dad seems a little small but I thought they just used a standard size on these things. I think its safe to use but I want to be careful just the same.
This was fun for me and I just wanted to share.
We love you.
1 comment:
Adam- I thought that baby mattresses were just one size too. The bumper pad should help with the edges? The bed is really nice and since it is sturdy should last through a lot of babies! Yeah, yeah, YEAH!!!! Thanks for posting the picture of the beautiful chair! Mom
Post a Comment