Monday, July 27, 2009

Spring Break Vacation

Mom had mentioned a great idea to me. She thought it would be fun to have the whole family meet in Hurricane, UT and spend a few days camping or hiking or just having fun. Sean and Connie may have access to some property there that could same us all a lot of money on hotels, etc. I'm not even sure if they have access to the property or not.

My Spring Break starts Sunday, March 28th and I don't have to be back for school until April 6th. I'm not sure what my work schedule is going to look like or if I'll be able to get any time off at all but I think it's a good idea.

What do you all think? I really just wanted to get the ball rolling (even if very slowly).


View Larger Map

No comments: