I think everyone already knows but we found an apartment in San Bernardino. It is a good thing we drove down to check out the area because parts of the city seemed a little sketchy. We are in what appears to be a very nice part of town. The apartment is within walking distance of the University and we got a pretty good deal (at least for CA its good). Here is the complex's website if you interested.
The apartment is 2 bedroom, 1 bath (800 sq. ft.). Bigger than our place now. We are moving there right after we get home from Texas. So, that means we need to be pretty well packed before we come down. I've already started packing boxes and am trying to get as much done as possible.
This week and next I'll be home alone with Lilia while Laura finishes the school year. Her last day is the 8th and we fly out the next day. Friday was first day home alone and everything went fine. We went up to the school to visit Laura and help ease the first day withdrawals. I'm looking forward to having plenty of time with my baby.
Well, we sure love you and look forward to seeing everyone. See you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment