Saturday, March 14, 2009

27 Days

Laura's due date is in 27 days. We are both pretty excited. Laura has been feeling less comfortable every day but I think that she has been lucky that it hasn't been worse. She's still working and actually she's been staying late and working harder than normal to make sure she is caught up and ready for the long-term substitute that will take her place while she's on maternity leave.

Below is a picture of Laura in a funny hat. We went snow shoeing almost a month ago (on President's Day) and it was really fun. Laura did a great job, I was actually surprised at how long she lasted. She wouldn't agree but she's a real trooper (just a nicer sweeter trooper).

I've been doing fine too. I'm not very excited/happy with most of my classes this semester but I seem to be doing alright. If I can maintain an A- average then my overall GPA won't be affected. I'm not really sure why I care now that I'm already in my graduate program at CSUSB but, I do.

I've been busy and distracted and haven't been posting but I hope I can change that especially since I'll be out of work for a little while until we get to California. Luckily, Laura will still be getting her checks throughout the summer and that will help smooth out our income. I may need some help finding a decent job in California but I've been fortunate so far with work.

I heard about Sarah's bed rest. I imagine that was nice at first but can get kind of boring. I hope she is feeling well. We love you all and miss you a lot.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love the pictures! I told Stephen that it looks like you two are wearing the same outfit, so cute. Nearing the end for both of us. I'm feeling uncomfortable now-a-days as well, but it's almost time to welcome the new arrivals. :)